Recording in the afternoon means drinking water instead of beer. Hydration is fine. The plan is that Adam and Mike come up with three things each to talk about. The hope is that the conversation expands beyond the list. The result is something to listen to.
- Black Blood of the Earth - "By my rough calculation, you've got about the equivalent of a month's worth of caffeination by Starbuck's Ventis in that (1,000 mL) bottle. While you could drink an entire case of Red Bull you picked up at Costco in a day, you probably shouldn't."
- "Mr. Wonderful" - (Spotify link) - Action Bronson's third studio album. Adam says you should check out the songs: "Actin' Crazy", "Falconry", and "Baby Blue". Adam loves this guy.
- Cities:Skylines - A classic city sim. Adam discovered he'd already scratched this particular itch.
- "The Beigeness" by Kate Tempest (video link) - An English poet, spoken word artist and playwright has made a pretty good rap record and this is the killer single.
- "Sometimes I Sit and Think, and Sometimes I Just Sit" - - Courtney Barnett's debut album. It's a great slab of power pop with great riffs and lyrics that reward repeat listens. That link goes to the video for "Pedestrian at Best". MIke also thinks you should check out "Elevator Operator" and "Kim's Caravan" for more listening.
- Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt (Neftlix Link) - "Rescued after 15 years in a cult, Kimmy Schmidt decides to reclaim her life by venturing to New York, where she experiences everyday life with wide-eyed enthusiasm." This show is beautifully weird.
- Water - Water is a transparent fluid which forms the world's streams, lakes, oceans and rain, and is the major constituent of the fluids of living things.
- Water - Safe drinking water is essential to humans and other lifeforms even though it provides no calories or organic nutrients.
©® 2015?!? - No one is as surprised as we are.